Your Guide To Spark Clear Aligners
If you’ve been searching for an orthodontic treatment option that is nearly invisible, Spark Aligners may be right for you! Our orthodontists have taken the opportunity to provide the best options when it comes to orthodontic treatment, and Spark Aligners are among the highest quality in the market. They utilize TruGen technology to provide a comfortable and polished option for reaching your best smile goal without a long wait time. Their ability to resist stains is an added bonus that makes them a wonderful option.
What Are Spark Clear Aligners?
You may or may not have heard of a cool new innovation called Spark Clear Aligners. So, you may be curious about what they are. Spark Clear Aligners are a popular choice for people who want to straighten their teeth without metal braces. They are made of clear plastic, so they are nearly invisible when you wear them. They are also removable, so you can take them out to eat and brush your teeth. Spark clear aligners are custom-made to fit your teeth, and they work by gradually moving your teeth into the desired position. Treatment with Spark Clear Aligners typically takes about 12 months, but this will vary depending on the severity of your alignment issues.
Why Would You Choose Clear Aligners?
When it comes to straightening teeth, there are a number of different options to choose from. Braces have been the traditional choice for many years, but aligners have become increasingly popular in recent years. So, what is the hype about, and how can they be beneficial?
One of the biggest benefits of aligners is that they are nearly invisible. This is particularly appealing to adults who are interested in straightening their teeth but don’t want to wear conspicuous metal braces. For example, if you have an upcoming milestone event like a wedding, you can easily remove these aligners for pictures and be able to continue your orthodontic treatment plan uninterrupted. In addition, aligners can be removed for eating and cleaning to help you care for your teeth. Aligners can feel very comfortable and are ideal for people with sensory disorders who may find other types of braces unbearable. These aligners require fewer trips to the orthodontist, typically, and make for easier treatment during a busy lifestyle. As you can see, there are a number of reasons why you might choose aligners. However, the choice ultimately comes down to personal preference and what is recommended by your orthodontist.
Get The Spark Difference
Nobody wants to wait for their teeth to straighten for years. You don’t have to with Spark Clear Teeth Aligners! Spark Clear Aligners utilize TruGen technology that is making waves when it comes to orthodontic treatment! Depending on your situation, TruGen may provide more advanced and sustained force retention as well as improved contact with the surface area of your tooth. When compared to the top aligner brand, this sort of contact may result in more efficient and successful treatment.
In addition to their cutting-edge technology, Spark Clear Aligners have some key features that make them appealing:
- BPA Free – These aligners are made with quality materials that ultimately lead to better oral health. They are BPA, Mercury, latex, and phthalate free.
- Stain Less – Spark Clear Aligners, when compared to the other leading clear aligner brands, stained less with users who drank coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. So, you can enjoy your favorite beverage without worrying about staining or damaging your orthodontic appliance.
- Comfortable – Because of TruGen technology, they offer smoother and scalloped edges, which create increased comfort for the wearer.
- More Clear – Spark Clear Aligners have been designed to be more clear than other aligners and provide a sleek and beautiful appearance to create a seamless experience where most people won’t notice you wearing them. They are nearly invisible!
- Designed for Faster Treatment – Because of their adherence to the tooth, they more closely fit your smile, and studies have shown this sustained force retention can reduce your treatment time!