Live Life Smiling with Invisalign
There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign and Clear Aligners, which give you a clear, convenient and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every ten to twelve weeks.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you progress through your aligners changing them every seven days.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
We want your smile to last a lifetime! We will design a customized retention program to protect your result. This will include retainers for the top and bottom arches. We use clear retainers, fixed retainers and Vivera® retainers made through Invisalign.
“Natalie’s teeth look beautiful! We cannot thank you enough, really. I know that you have told us to “stop” with the gift cards, but it is such a small way to express our gratitude. Your kindness and generosity still humbles us. May the Lord continue to prosper your practice. May He use it to reach the lost and glorify His name. It is evident that this is your heart. Thank you for your faithfulness.”
“Thank you for making the experience of braces seamlessly efficient for both of our boys, Ethan & Ryan. We have enjoyed Leiss Orthodontics very much and everyone who works there. All of you have been very kind, helpful and flexible with our needs. We certainly will recommend you to family and friends!”
“Thank you for straightening my teeth. It has been so neat to watch them fall into place and that that the braces are coming off, it’s so amazing to have a smile that is straight. You have all been so welcoming and ready to help during the past two years, Thank you so much.”
“Both my children had excellent care through Hendrix Orthodontics resulting in perfect smiles. Dr. Hendrix and team prepared us with what to expect during treatment. They provided an outline of insurance coverage, payment options making the financial element as easy as possible. The office environment is professional, clean and modern. And most importantly, the staff was always engaging, caring and friendly. Even to the point where bumping into them outside the office they would make a point to say hello. Great experience resulting in great smiles for our family. Would highly suggest this practice to family and friends.”
“Cannot say enough words about how wonderful Dr. Leiss and his office staff have been since Megan got her braces first on. We sing their praises to everyone who ask for referrals. When Megan had difficulty with the Mara appliance, they opned after hours to talk to her (and me). They did that on their own time. Who does that? Today was her freedom day, and her smile is absolutely beautiful thanks to them!”