Live Life Smiling with Invisalign
There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign and Clear Aligners, which give you a clear, convenient and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every ten to twelve weeks.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you progress through your aligners changing them every seven days.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
We want your smile to last a lifetime! We will design a customized retention program to protect your result. This will include retainers for the top and bottom arches. We use clear retainers, fixed retainers and Vivera® retainers made through Invisalign.
“Without a doubt the best dental care I have received in my entire life. I would recommend Leiss & Hendrix Orthodontics to anyone who is in need of orthodontic care.”
“Cannot say enough words about how wonderful Dr. Leiss and his office staff have been since Megan got her braces first on. We sing their praises to everyone who ask for referrals. When Megan had difficulty with the Mara appliance, they opned after hours to talk to her (and me). They did that on their own time. Who does that? Today was her freedom day, and her smile is absolutely beautiful thanks to them!”
“From day one to the last appointment the staff at Hendrix Orthodontics has been extremely caring, honest, and precise about the treatment plan, program cost, and care provided. Kind and friendly service at every appointment with clean inviting offices. Staff that is always happy and helpful to discuss the progress, schedule appointments and process claims efficiently. Dr. Hendrix was always available to discuss the treatment steps and expectations. Hendrix Orthodontics has provided our daughter with an incredible smile and beautifully straight teeth. Hendrix came recommended to us from friends and we in turn highly recommend this provider for orthodontics care.”
“If you are looking for an orthodontist in the Exton area, Dr. Leiss is the one for you! I cannot say enough about this office. The office is very clean and has sea life pictures on the wall, which has a very calming affect. In addition, because Dr. Leiss has a mild nature, he always makes my daughter feel very comfortable. From the beginning he not only explains his plan to provide the best outcome but also listens to his patients as well. He has the BEST staff! They are extremely welcoming, very professional and accomodating! What more could you ask for?” Thank you, Leiss Orthodontics!”
“We will continually recommend your practice to our PA friends. Thank you for your professionalism and high ethics.”